There are a number of on line links that may be of help to you. These include the following:

Useful Documents (Download)


Other Sources of Help

While you are worried about drug/alcohol use, they can also affect other aspects of your life.

Here are some services who may be able to offer you additional support

Legal, money and other problems:  Citizens Advice Bureau:

Domestic Violence:

Mental Health Support: Pont Hafren;

Help for vulnerable adults and children:

If you want to speak to someone at Kaleidoscope, its simple. Pick up the phone and call us on : 01686 207 111.

This is our single point of contact number, which rings all of our 4 offices, so your call may be answered by a member of staff from anywhere across Powys. The number is operational from 9 until 5, Monday to Friday.

If you have a crisis outside of our opening hours then please call the free national helpline as follows:

Freephone: 0808 808 2234

Or text DAN to: 81066

Alternatively you can also drop in at any of our offices across Powys; the office addresses direct contact details can be found by clicking here